Bear LST - Target Compound Bow - RH 60#
Availabe in Right Hand, 60# Only
The experts at Bear understand the sport of archery and recognize the unique equipment needs of hunting and target shooting. Introducing the all new LST – a target bow built for accuracy and comfort with an easy draw for consistency and repetition. Experience the thrill of spending all day at the range, hitting shot after shot with the unforgiving precision of this performance bow.
- IBO Speed 320fps
- Weight ranges 55-70lbs in Blue and Silver. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 26.5"-30"
- Brace height 7.5"
- Axle to Axle 37.5"
- Mass weight 4.5lbs
- Let-Off 70%
- HST Hybrid Cam System with DrawDial modules offers an ultra smooth draw cycle and let-down while delivering consistent speed and accuracy.
- Limbs Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs for proven power to evenly distribute the load across the entire limb surface to optimise geometry for extremely efficient performance
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Limb pockets - Carbon CrossLock with a multi-faceted system providing maximum strength at key points of stress while shedding unnecessary weight
- Bi-Dimensionally adjustable top and bottom SonicStop Offset String Suppressors to make release even quieter and to counter the greatest amount of vibration and noise