CX XBOW QUIET CRANK COCKING WINCH
- Easy to Use Lightweight and ultra portable, the Quiet Crank Cocking Winch weighs only 1 pound. and can easily be installed or removed in seconds.
- Works with all Intercept®, Covert™, and X-Force® crossbows that feature the quiet crank port located in the rear of the butt stock.
- Note: The Quiet Crank™ Cocking Winch does not work with the X-Force Blade Crossbow.
- 94% Effort Reduction The Quiet Crank Cocking Winch makes it possible for virtually anyone to draw a crossbow by reducing the effort required to cock a crossbow by 94%.
- Improved Accuracy Manual cocking can exert different degrees of pressure on each bow limb.
- The Quiet Crank Cocking Winch improves accuracy by ensuring equal pressure to each bow limb. It also helps to center the string in the trigger.
- Built-in Toughness Made of machined aluminum to ensure durability and reliability under field conditions.
- Compact and includes quick-detach handle.
When in the woods and ready to crank up your bow, you want to be quiet. The revolutionary Quiet Crank allows for dead silent motion since there is no ratcheting mechanism that makes a loud clicking noise when cranking. This fly wheel design is ultra compact works with all Intercept®, Covert™, and X-Force® crossbows that feature the quiet crank port located in the rear of the butt stock.
A crossbow cocking device makes it a lot easier to pull back your bow. While a crossbow cocking rope will reduce the effort required by 50%, a crossbow crank, or winch, can reduce the effort by 90% or more. The Quiet Crank Cocking Winch does this, plus a lot more. It achieves a 94% reduction in effort.