At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin’ package.
- Needlenose Pliers – A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers – A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard Wire Cutters – Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters – 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 420HC Combo Knife – A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener – This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Large Bit Driver – This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.