Carbon Express Arrows D-Stroyer 400 (EA)
Carbon Express D-Stroyer
- Dual Spine Weight Forward - Patented 2 Spine arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY
- K360°® - Patented outer layer construction of 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength & durability constructed on front 2/3 of the shaft
- Match Weight +/-1.0 grains - Pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .003" Real Straightness - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- Launchpad Precision Nocks - Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy
- Q2i 2” Rapt-X Vanes
One Arrow, Two Spines for Twice the Accuracy and Durability
Further enhancing a reputation for delivering the world’s most accurate Dual Spine Arrows Carbon Express has once again broken the mold with the introduction of the D-Stroyer hunting arrow. With four distinct options to choose from the new D-Stroyer line from Carbon Express maximizes the performance of exclusive Dual Spine Weight Forward technology to deliver twice the accuracy and unprecedented performance when compared to traditional single spine arrow construction. The patented 2 Spine arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY!
Sizes/Spine: 350 (.350" spine), 400 (.400" spine), 500 (.500" spine)
Available In: 12 pack shafts or 6-packs fletched
Straightness factor: ±.003"
Weight: 350 (8.9gpi), 400 (7.9gpi), 500 (7.0gpi)
Weight tolerance: ±1 grain