HHA TETRA 5510 w/.010 1 pin 1 5/8" Scope
20 years of technology goes in to this rugged adjustable single pin sight. The HHA Tetra delivers a silky smooth 2.1” of travel on a solid fixed base. If you need deadly accuracy, take advantage of the Tetra's patented R.D.S. sight tapes and precision windage adjustment. The quiver friendly, wheel forward designs make these sights ideal for bowhunters and 3D shooters alike. The Tetra has 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment and a full line of accessories.
Sight-in is easy and precise with a two stage windage adjustment. After the Tetra is mounted to your bow, you can put the wrench set away and make minor adjustments in the field. Dialing in is easier than ever before with laser engraved witness marks and user-friendly adjustment knobs.
- Mechanical rheostat for fiber optic brightness control
- Machined aluminum pin carrier offers unmatched fiber protection
- Leveling bubble
- Easy grip dial for fast range adjustment from 20-100 yards
- Water resistant yardage tapes
- Brass needle yardage pointer
- Range. Dial. Shoot.
- 100% Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Protected Fiber
- No Tools Required